19th January 2016, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

How can i change main subject in 12th under CBSE board?

Sir/Mam,

In class 11, i was a student of PCM, i were studied in Presidency The international school bhiwadi affiliated to cbse board. But due to my father setup his business in other place i changed my school in class 12.
I registered in 11 class by subjects which are:

English

Physics

Chemistry

Maths

C (computer Science)

Physical Education
(Additional subject)

But in this new cbse board school their is no C subject. How can i change my main subject C to additional subject Physical education??

Please reply as soon as possible.

My future depends upon your reply.

Email id: [email protected]

contact no. 7206816557

Related Questions:
  1. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  2. Can I change my stream from CBSE board to MP board? Information needed to be filled in JEE Main form?
  3. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  4. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board as I have taken Biology as my main subject?
  5. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  6. Is it possible to change subject from Hindi to Physical when I join 12th standard CBSE board?
  7. Should I migrate to CBSE Board for easier preparation of JEE Main and Advanced?
  8. Is it possible to repeat 12th while pursuing his B.E when scored 65% marks in 12th CBSE exam with PCM?
  9. How can I change my board from UP to CBSE in class 12th?
  10. Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?
  11. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to M.P board after getting failed in 12th class?
  12. Is it possible to change school in class 12th and also the optional subject?
  13. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  14. Is it necessary to change school board for doing 11th and 12th after giving the 10th exam?
  15. Can we change the school within the same CBSE board in 12th std after the exam registration has been done?
  16. Possibility to change Board from AHSEC to CBSE for 12th standard?
  17. How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
19th January 2016, 12:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i change main subject in 12th under CBSE board?

As per my knowledge, it is not possible to change your subjects now in class 12th after completing 11th from some other additional subject.

You need to take admission in that school where these subjects are available.

Otherwise it will create problem to you and your future, so go with those subjects only.
Don't change your subjects now.
16th August 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

My son who is in class XII has changed his CBSE school due to my service conditions as I had to shift from the previous place.
What is the procedure to be adopted for change of optional subject of Computer science to Informatics practices as only IP is available in the new school.
The school has written for the change of subject to the Regional Office Chennai however no reply has been received from them till date and nobody is giving any response from CBSE Head quarter of New Delhi also.
In absence of response my son is in a delima of what to study.
Please provide assistance in this case.
Mail can be sent on my mail id [email protected]
10th November 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I have to change my main subject in class 12th under cbse board as registration of 12th standard have not done yet. What to do?
12th November 2017, 11:31 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to change your subject in class 12th because the registration is already done in class 11th.

Whatever you have studied in class 11th is the base for class 12th. You are not eligible to change any subject in class 12th.
26th May 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a pcm student and i took computer science in 11th as main subject and no other additional. But now i want to change my subject computer science with physical in 12th... Can i do so??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?