7th June 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear as a Private candidate if failed in 3 subjects of 12th CBSE Board exam?

Hi Sir,
I have failed in 12th CBSE in three subjects.
whether I may get admission again in class
12th CBSE or I have to appear as a Private
candidate? I was studying in Kendriya
Vidyalaya of Malkangiri, Odisha.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear as a private candidate from Delhi for 12th CBSE?
  2. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  3. Can I appear in Compartmental exam if failed in 1 subject of 12th CBSE being a Private candidate?
  4. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  5. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  6. Possibility to study 12th CBSE from any Private School if failed in 12th ISC?
  7. Procedure to reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  8. Will I get admission in Delhi University after passing 12th as CBSE private candidate
  9. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  10. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Private School if failed in 2nd PUC?
  11. Will I be able to appear in Compartmental exam if failed in more than 2 subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  12. How can I reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Private Board exam?
  13. Can I get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE?
  14. How can I reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  15. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  16. Can I give CBSE 12th exam from private being Haryana State Board student?
  17. Can I apply for 12th CBSE Board exam if failed from WBCHSE Board?
  18. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
7th June 2015, 08:39 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I have to appear as a Private candidate if failed in 3 subjects of 12th CBSE Board exam?

Best option for you is to appear as a Private candidate instead of restarting your 12th standard. I faced same situation in passed which you are facing now. Private CBSE is one of the best option for 12th fail student. Under this scheme you need to give exams only in those subjects which you got re-appear.

For using this scheme you need to fill form of Private CBSE. After that they will send enrollment number to your residential address. Exams will be held in march with your junior's. Exam procedure will be same as you faced in 12th standard.

I suggest you to get admission in NIOS also. This will provide you alternative option. By doing this if you got failed in 12th again then this action will secure your one year.
7th June 2015, 09:40 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I have to appear as a Private candidate if failed in 3 subjects of 12th CBSE Board exam?

Why to repeat 12th standard again.i would suggest you to apply for supplementary exam.

The fee for per subject is Rs 175/-( may change)
Send an 12th certificate along with the form.

This time add more efforts than the last exam. Give your best
26th May 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 3 subjects in my 2nd PUC can I go to engineering in Bangalore
25th June 2016, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

sir plz I have failed math b subject only one suject if any intence exam is there if there plz send the messages on thise number plz 9059725575 plz sir
11th May 2017, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I just gave 12th sci. A group exam and my result was fail. I failed in 3 main subjects maths, physics and chemistry. Should i go for another time for exam? And if not then what to do? This is my whatsapp no. 9824687789. Any suggestion please.
16th May 2017, 12:54 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have failed in 3 subjects in my 2nd PUC can I go to engineering in Bangalore
You can not get promoted unless you have not cleared all your back with the help of compartmental examination.

Once you cleared all you your compartmental examination. Yes, you are eligible to pursue engineering from bangalore.
27th May 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 3 subjects of 12th CBSE board exam.Is there any opportunity to write supplementary exam for 3 subjects in this year(2018)?
Hi sir I am suraj from Madikeri , Kodagu district ,I have failed in 12th CBSE board exam in 3 subjects in 2018.Is there any opportunity to write supplementaryexam for 3 subjects in this year?But our principal told me that ,you can't write supplementary exam for 3 subjects (more than one subject you cant write supple exam) What can I do sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?