12th March 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I switch to MP Board after passing 11th standard?

I had passed my 11 standard and i want to switch to mp board. So tell me that how it can be made possible?????

14th March 2015, 12:13 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I switch to MP Board after passing 11th standard?

You have not mentioned from which Board you have passed 11th Standard but if it is any other state Board or the ICSE or CBSE Board then it is possible.
You will have to find out the School where you are seeking your Admission in MP Board and if the School allows your Admission you will be able to change your Board.
You will need to go the School you have narrowed down on and make you take with yourself your Guardian.
Prepare a good reason why you want to change your School and you will have to explain that to the Principal of that School.
If you are having a strong case for yourself then you will be given admission into MP Board and you will have to register in that Board for Class 12 Examination.
Also do not forget to obtain your 11th Passing Marksheet and your Transfer Certificate from your previous School.
If you can carry out all the above steps then you will be able to get yourself admitted into MP Board for Class 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?