8th April 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How to change school and course after completing 11th?

I am studying in 11th std. I want to change my school as well my course.but my present school has already completed registration.

Can I change the school and the stream.if yes what are the procedures to do so???

9th April 2014, 04:14 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to change school and course after completing 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 11th std. I want to change my school as well my course.but my present school has already completed registration.

Can I change the school and the stream.if yes what are the procedures to do so???
It's pretty tough to get admission in another school when you have already registered to one but still you can try out the chances, the procedure which you need to follow up is as follows,

-> Inform your parents about your concern. This will be the first step, your parents need to know the proper reason and your idea to move to another course and school. I am sure that you want to do that for a valid reason and if so then for sure your parents will understand the same.

-> Meet your school principal with your parents - Now this is the next important step because you need to get the TC ( Transfer Certificate ) and other certificates which are submitted while admission to apply for the next school. Not many schools will be ready to relieve their students who are enrolled already to the class because they will loose the entire income on one student for the year but still you can give it a try as some of them will understand if the reason is proper and valuable for the student.

-> Before you follow up the above step you need to look parallel for the school and course which you wanted to join once you get relieved from the old school and again not many schools will be ready to take in extra student after their registration is close but as I said again if the reason is correct and valuable then for sure they will allow.

There is no other way to change the school other than following up the above mentioned steps. It's for sure 4/10 possibility to get it worked out but still at end of day you can still give it a try for the best!
9th April 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change school and course after completing 11th?

i am science graduation student I want to do
MBA please tell me the best MBA institution for dircet admission
10th August 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change school and course after completing 11th?

Sir, i am in 12th std and i want to become forest consevationist. Please suggest open as well as regular universities.
Thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?