25th November 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I change the school after passing 11th exams?

sir/mam i want to change my school after passing the 11 class can change the school and i am the student of commerce class so please tell me .....????

22nd December 2013, 10:26 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I change the school after passing 11th exams?

Yes Ofcourse you can change your school after passing the 11th class in your current school.There is no restriction like that. You can easily change your school after your 11th class. You have not mentioned in which school you are studying or in which state you are studying, so it is difficult to us to help you in the Right way.

But still We will try our best to help your out. So the first thing is there is no restriction for any students to changes there school or not. If you think that your school is not good and you want to change your school then surely you can change your school after passing the 11th class.As you have said that you are student of 11th Commerce.

So if you change your school then you will get the admission in the 12th Commerce in other school if you changed your school after passing the 11th class.

What you need--
You need to have passing certificate.
You need to have School leaving Certificate.
Your Character Certificate issue by Current School.
Your Birth Certificate.

These certificates you must need in order to change your school. Because if you changed your school then where you are taking admission they must need these certificates in order to give you admission.

So at last i want to say that there is no problem to change your school. You can easily change your school after passing the 11th class and you don't need to bother about things. Just you need to have above mentioned certificates than you can easily change your school.
8th December 2016, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Can we change the collage if the subjects are little different in both the collages ? Stream is same ie commerce
13th July 2017, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I had passed 11th standard (Science) from other state. Could I get admission in 12th Standard (Science) in Maharashtra
25th March 2019, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join 12th standard in another school after completing 11th board exam . whether it will affect my 12th standard in current year.
5th August 2020, 02:10 PM
Sunnyprem960

Hello,

Yes, it's possible to change school after completing your class 11th in one school..you just need to take a TC & 11th standard study certificate and later you can take a new admission in class 12 in another school.
7th August 2020, 08:47 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Can I change the school after passing 11th exams?

Yes, it is possible to change School after passing of 11th standard. You have to take admission test in some schools or entrance exam.

You need to ask your board registration number from the school and submit to your new school. The new school would ask for certain documents like aadhar card,address proof,etc. Also you need to give in written to your new school about leaving the previous school and if he/she accepts then only u can proceed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?