9th July 2012, 03:55 PM
viraj mahadik

Are Brain Mapping Academy's books of Maths and Physics enough to crack JEE?

sir, i am studying in std.10th. and i am also studying brain maping academy's books of maths and physics to crack jee as a early preparation. Are they helpful to me for further studies?

15th May 2013, 11:09 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are Brain Mapping Academy's books of Maths and Physics enough to crack JEE?

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that JEE Examinations is National Level Entrance Examinations which is conducted by the CBSE.As per them the best books to be suggested for the Examinations or the chance of questions greater to be come from is from NCERT Textbooks.

So,You must try to refer the NCERT Textbooks only beside this you may also refer other books.

Regarding Books from Brain Mapping Academy's so it can be used as a reference book but the main content are being asked from the NCERT Textbooks only.

15th May 2013, 11:21 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are Brain Mapping Academy's books of Maths and Physics enough to crack JEE?

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that JEE Examinations is National Level Entrance Examinations which is conducted by the CBSE.As per them the best books to be suggested for the Examinations or the chance of questions greater to be come from is from NCERT Textbooks.

So,You must try to refer the NCERT Textbooks only beside this you may also refer other books.

Regarding Books from Brain Mapping Academy's so it can be used as a reference book but the main content are being asked from the NCERT Textbooks only.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?