22nd October 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How to do interior designing course after 12th examination?

Hi, I had passed the 10th examination with 86% but in 12th examination. I have failed in two subjects and I want to do interior designing. How I can do this please tell me?

22nd October 2016, 03:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do interior designing course after 12th examination?

As per the rules and regulations the minimum qualification required to pursue diploma or bachelor degree in interior designing is 12th standard in any discipline from recognised University will at least 50% marks and relaxation is given to the candidates of reserved categories.
To pursue Interior Designing course it is important to pass 12th standard.
There are some institutes in India which offer this course even after 10th standard.
22nd October 2016, 04:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Students those who dream of becoming an Interior Designer have to pass the entrance exam conducted by the various institutes.

Candidates those who have passed the higher secondary examination from any recognised board are eligible for the entrance test conducted by the various Instituties.
22nd October 2016, 07:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

You have to clear you 12th class and then can appy for admission for Interior Designing course.

B.Sc. Interior Design is a three year duration undergraduate course in which makes the students capable to design comfortable spaces and anticipate people’s needs. The course is divided into 6 semesters and each year has 2 semesters.

The basic eligibility for admission to this course is pass in 10+2 in any discipline.

Some of the top colleges offering B.Sc. in Interior Designing are as follows:

JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai

Hamstech Institute of Fashion and Interior Design,Hyderabad

IMS Design and Innovation Academy, Noida

Jagannath Institute of Management Sciences, New Delhi

Amity University, Lucknow

Pearl Academy, Noida

National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
22nd October 2016, 07:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot do Interior Designing course at this instant as you have failed in two subjects in class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised Board are eligible for degree course in Interior designing.
Candidates must secure a minimum of 45% of marks in class 12th.
Admission is based on the performance in the entrance examination.
So, qualify in class 12th in order to pursue the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?