12th February 2016, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance examination for admission in Diploma course of Interior Desigjning?

Hi,

I have recently given HSE board examination and i am willing to pursue my career in interior designing. I am looking forward to do Diploma course in Interior Designing. So tell me if there is any entrance examination to appear for admission in the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in BE on basis of diploma?
  3. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  4. Information about the interior course? Is there any entrance exam for interior course? What is the percentage required for admission?
  5. Which is the degree course and entrance exam of Interior Design? I have passed diploma in interior designing
  6. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  7. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  8. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  9. How to get diploma after 10th class?
  10. How can I get admission in diploma in interior designing course from distance education
  11. Is there any exam which I can write to get interior designing course after completion of diploma?
  12. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  13. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  15. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  16. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  17. Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI?
  18. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
25th January 2017, 04:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance examination for admission in Diploma course of Interior Desigjning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have recently given HSE board examination and i am willing to pursue my career in interior designing. I am looking forward to do Diploma course in Interior Designing. So tell me if there is any entrance examination to appear for admission in the course?

There is entrance examination for the admission to the Diploma course in Interior Designing in some institutions and in some institutions the admission will be made without entrance test.
The AAFT School of Fashion & Design institute conduct the entrance examination (online or offline) for the admission to Diploma course in Interior Design. The course duration will be one year. The course is available in AAFT School of Fashion & Design. The AAFT School of Fashion & Design website link is Click Here

The JD Institute of Fashion Technology also has the Diploma in Interior Design course. There is no entrance examination at JD Institute of Fashion Technology. The JD Institute of Fashion Technology website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?