5th June 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do 12th from a Government school after getting failed in 12th 10 years back?

i failed my 12th exam one subject before 10 years. Now I want to continue my studies.Can i write the 12th exam now? what are the procedures?I study my 12th class in govt.school please answer me?

5th June 2015, 11:01 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do 12th from a Government school after getting failed in 12th 10 years back?

You can't pursue your 12th from Government school or any other regular school after getting failed in 12th 10 years back.

But you can take admission in 12th class in NIOS.
NIOS stands for National institute of Open Schooling. There is no age bar to take admission in NIOS.

Procedure to take admission in NIOS :

• You have to register your self online directly.
  • You can visit nearest AI centre and take their help in online registration.
  • You can also visit their Regional Centres for online registration.

For more details please visit : http://http://www.nios.ac.in/
5th June 2015, 05:12 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to do 12th from a Government school after getting failed in 12th 10 years back?

No any central Board or state board doesn't provides you admission in 12th class after a gap of 10 years except the NIOS board - National institute of Open Schooling ,
They will provides you admission because it doesn't matters that how many marks you got in 10th standard or what's your age the main thing that matters that is you are 10th passed from any recognized school or board , In NIOS Board Age cannot make differences between you and your studies , Truth is that they will provides you admission but NIOS board is recognized board but not reputed board in India but haven't any choice now

Click Here for more information about admission procedure (official website of NIOS board)
5th June 2015, 08:16 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to do 12th from a Government school after getting failed in 12th 10 years back?

You can do 12th,only when you had cleared the 10th board exam.

As there is being long gap between the studies,so you can not do 12th from government school.

Yeah you have an option to pursue intermediate course i.e HSC from IGNOU.

IGNOU (indira gandhi national open university), provides an opportunity for those who wants to study and had stoped due to gap period,financial crises.

First you need to register in ignou.
You need not to pay a single amount for registration.
Study material will be provided by IGNOU itself once you had paid the admission fee(material fee included).
13th September 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

If it was not possible to do xii exam after failing ten years ago. Then is it possible to do in fresher in government school?
3rd April 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I passed my 10th exam in 2010 now, I again want to start my study can I get admission in class 12th in ignou.
6th June 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th, after that diploma third year because of financial difficulties I dropped. Age is 30 now I want to continue my studies... Please guide me. I want to do microbiologist.....
21st August 2017, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my secondary exam from NOS and continue ed my senior secondary but due to some problem Ian not able to continue after my exam I was fails in two subjects C I continue my studies again?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?