1st August 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in animation courses and what is the scope of this field?

I have completed class 12th with arts and now I want to go for animation sector. Please recommend me what to do and from where?
Also, what are the job opportunities in this sector and of what pay scale in future I will get?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best courses in Animation? I have comleting class 12th
  2. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  3. Does animation have high job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best animation institute in Delhi or Noida? What other courses I can do related to this field?
  5. Which are the best courses in Animatin? Best colleges in India?
  6. Which engineering course is more relative to animation course? -- [New]
  7. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  8. Is B Sc (Animation) better or short term courses in animation with general graduation (BA/B.Com) is better?
  9. Can I drop my university course and join in arena animation course as I am interested in gaming career?
  10. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  11. How to get admission in animation courses and what is the scope of this field?
  12. Courses available for BSc IT students? Can I go for Animation Field? Procedure for it? Any college for Animation in Maharashtra?
  13. College for BFA in Delhi after Animation from MAAC, age 20?
  14. Can I join animation field after BE in E&TC?
  15. What is the scope to become Animation Technician? I am doing B.Tech
  16. What is the admission criteria for Animation and Mass Communication Courses? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What should I study after completing 12th Science to become a Cartoon Animator?
  18. List of short term courses after BCA other than MCA
2nd August 2016, 10:19 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in animation courses and what is the scope of this field?

You can join this course from any known private institution or you can get admission in college. This sector is quite developing in India thus it have many scopes and may jobs released in upcoming years. So working in this sector is beneficial for you.

As it is a private sector so i am not sure about pay scale. In such cases employee have to negotiate with their CEO's for salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?