27th October 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

It is it allowed to give class 10th CBSE exam privately due to health issues?

My child is studying in class x and is going through some major health issues and cannot attend school regularly. Her attendance is very low and she is still unable to go regularly. Can she appear for her X board exams privately without stressing to go to school?

29th October 2015, 04:58 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: It is it allowed to give class 10th CBSE exam privately due to health issues?

No sir there is no provision to give 10th board privately. Under this situation i recommended you to talk to school authority regarding this problem. Fix a meeting with school principal and tell them about the situation which you are facing. I am sure they will definitely helps you.

They will give relaxation of attendance to your daughter as she is sick. But you need to submit medical certificate to school. Also at the time of board examination you can meet with center authority and request them to arrange a separate sitting for your daughter.
2nd August 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: It is it allowed to give class 10th CBSE exam privately due to health issues?

I have taken leaving certificate of my son from CBSE school and now he is not getting admission in another school ...so is it possible to give 10th CBSE board privately.. We shifted from Nagpur to Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?