5th January 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and fee structure to study 11th from DPS Hyderabad? When the application form will be out?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th and want to apply for DPS Hyderabad to study in 11th standard. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for it? When the application form be out?

Related Questions:
  1. When DPS, Bhilai releases it's application form to get admission in 11th with Science stream? Cost of the application form?
  2. How to apply for 11th entrance exam of BHU? Fee structure with hostel fee for 11th and 12th? When application form will be out? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for taking admission in 11th std? How may I get details?
  5. Fee structure to study 11th standard at Ryan International Group of Institutions, Delhi? When application form will be out?
  6. Date of sale of M.Tech application form? Criteria for applying for the course? Fee structure of the M.Tech course?
  7. What is the duration of B.Ed course? Which is the best university? How will I get the application form? Fee structure of it?
  8. Where can I get M.A Hindi Private Study application form? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure?
  9. Where can I get M.A Hindi private study application form? Date is the sale of forms? Fee structure of it?
  10. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  11. When the Rawat Public School, Pratap Nager will out the application form of 11th standard? Fee structure with travelling fee?
  12. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed?
  13. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?
  15. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Availability of admission forms online for 11th class in DPS?
  17. Details about B.Com honors? Eligibility criteria for the course? Fee structure of the course?
  18. List of CBSE affiliated Residential schools which offer admission in 11th Biology in Jaipur? Eligibility to apply and Fee structure?
7th January 2017, 04:13 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fee structure to study 11th from DPS Hyderabad? When the application form will be out?

Eligibility criteria & Admission Procedure
> Candidate applying for class 11th must have passed 10th CBSE board with atleat 60% marks.
> If aggregate percentage of Physics, Chemistry, Maths is not more than 55% then candidate may be given commerce stream to join.
> Candidate can download the admission form online in the month of March and can re submit the filled form at Hyderabad school office.
> After submission of the form candidate need to sit in the entrance exam to see the ability of the child in the particular field.

Fees structure for the Session 2016-2017
Registration fees 1200.00 one time
Admission fees (Non-Refundable) 12,500.00 one time
Development Charges (Non-Refundable) 12,000.00 one time
Education Fees XI-XII (Commerce/Science) 3650.00 monthly
Transport fees (Town) 750.00
(Outer Town) 940.00
(After outer Town) 1020.00
7th January 2017, 07:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fee structure to study 11th from DPS Hyderabad? When the application form will be out?

To be eligible to get admission to study 11th standard from Delhi Public School, Hyderabad, you should have passed 10th standard from a Government recognised board. The admission process for Class XI in DPS Hyderabad would commence from February 2017 onwards.

You can collect the application form from the school office and submit it with all other required documents on or before last date of submission of application form. The fee structure for 11th standard can be known by contacting the school office directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?