15th June 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in DU after passing 12th from NIOS?

How to get admission in DU after passing 12th from NIOS?

Related Questions:
18th June 2015, 12:21 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in DU after passing 12th from NIOS?

It is very simple. Basically admission in Delhi university is done on the basis of percentage you scored in 12th standard.

Every year Delhi University release cutoff list for allotting seats to students in different courses. So you need to check weather you will get seat on the score which you obtain in 12th standard. Board doesn't matter either it is a state bard or it is a national/central board the key point is that your score must be high.

Once your score qualifies their cutoff list then you will easily get seat in college campus. If you didn't get seat then wait for 2nd cutoff list. Delhi university release mainly 3 cutoff list's they may release more or less according to situation for students and allot seats in colleges which are affiliated to Delhi University.
18th June 2015, 08:11 PM
reconnect

The admission criteria in Delhi University is on the basis of percentage.The cutoff list is very high in DU.
If your 12th percentage is good then you simply get the admission.
You can also get the admission through various fields such as-sport or any other extra co-circular activity.
26th June 2017, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th just. I have appeared in neet-2017 but i haven't got selected and finally that i am not able to understand what i have to do please give me a right path
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?