25th June 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Should I choose private schooling or regular?

I am confused that I should choose private schooling or regular because I want to complete my other dreams but if further if there will be problem in taking admission in best colleges then. Please reply fast.

26th June 2017, 04:48 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I choose private schooling or regular?

If you don't have time to attain regular classes then you can opt for open schooling instead of regular schooling.
After qualifying from open schooling, there will be no problem in getting admission to the best colleges, as the open schooling like NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are well recognized by India government.
NIOS is an autonomous institution under Ministry of HRG, Government of India also it is one of the largest open schooling in the world.
26th June 2017, 07:34 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

If you have time, I would suggest you to apply for regular medium of education as it is always regarded first before distance education.

You can get admission in top colleges only if you have completed your +2 level of education from a regular mode of education and not distance one.
26th June 2017, 08:17 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

There is no dream which depends on private or regular schooling. If one has talent they can achieve heights irrespective of any board. Private schooling is expensive on the other hand regular schooling is not so expensive. However if you are looking for suggestion then I would recommend you to go for private schooling as you will learn Shakespeare.
26th June 2017, 02:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am confused that I should choose private schooling or regular because I want to complete my other dreams but if further if there will be problem in taking admission in best colleges then. Please reply fast.

It is always better to study schooling through regular mode only. It is not advisable to study schooling through private or open mode. Many colleges and universities in India and abroad prefer only regular students for admission. It is very difficult to get admission in top colleges or universities after completion of schooling through open or private mode. You can miss the school life, if you study through private or open schooling. Therefore, it is better to study schooling through regular mode only.
26th June 2017, 04:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to me you should prefer regular schooling as because it will be better to make base strong. If you will choose private schooling then you will not be able to join regular classes and this will effect your result. So it will be better if you should choose regular schooling.
27th June 2017, 12:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Private schooling is very popular nowadays and there is nothing wrong in it. Private schooling has also the same value as of regular as long as it is done from a recognized body. After completing your schooling from private mode you can still get admission in reputed colleges with a good score. But, it is always preferred to complete your schooling from regular mode. However, if there are any unavoidable circumstances then you can go for private mode.
27th June 2017, 11:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Regular schooling is always the best option for a good career. Only in extreme cases, where you don't get admission in regular schools, you should go for open schooling option.

Open schooling is a good option only, when you don't have any other option. It is recognized by government, but there are many MNCs, which doesn't consider it.
28th June 2017, 01:07 AM
Vaishali@1998

Regular schooling is best option than private. Regular schooling provides you knowledge and education as well as experience. Private schooling just provide you knowledge. Through regular schooling you can also fulfil your dreams but you need to just make up your time. you need to make a time management. By private schooling there is no problem in taking admission in any college. you have to take dummy admission in any school and you will appear only in final exams. no need to attend regular classes. now it's your choice and interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?