31st March 2016, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in K V School of Vayusena, Nagpur?

My name is Gurpreet Kapoor and my 8 years old son is studying in a state board school right now. I want him to study from cbse board. So I want to know that how to get admission in the KV School of Vayusena which is located in Nagpur?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the terms and conditions for admissions in k.v.school of vayusena in Nagpur?
  2. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?
  3. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  4. Admission in MBBS colleges of Nagpur is possible through MHT-CET?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in IMT Nagpur and MBA school from Banglore?
  6. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for 1st standard in Maharashtra?
  8. Admission for M.A Economics in Nagpur University? Which exams will help me to get admission in Nagpur University?
  9. Last year cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission in VNIT Nagpur through SEEE? How much marks are needed? Any good Autonomous or government colleges in Nagpur?
  11. Where will I get admission in Nagpur, Maharashttra after scoring 82?
  12. Last date of admission for Bachelor in Commerce (Hons) course at Nagpur University?
  13. How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam
  14. Can non Maharashtra students apply for MHT CET engineering?
  15. List of the colleges which has part time M.Tech(Information Technology)
  16. How may I get details about fee structure of B.Ed in Nagpur university? How may I get admission in semi government or government colleges?
  17. How can I get domicile certificate from Nagpur collector office if my son was born in Nagpur but never stayed there?
  18. Complete information regarding B.Ed CET exam to be held in Nagpur?
31st March 2016, 11:58 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in K V School of Vayusena, Nagpur?

Being 8 years old you are eligible for getting admission in the K V school. For getting admission in the K V school you have to submit your registration form before the last date of submission. For your kind information i want to tell you that K V always prefer the admission of government employees child and children of defense personnel. After submission of admission form you have to wait till the declare the list of selected candidates for interview. Check your name in that list and go for the interview on the given date if your name is listed under the list of selected candidates. After clearing the simple interview you have to complete the admission formalities. You have to show age proof, mark sheet of last class you have passed and residence proof, migration certificate at the time of admission.
31st March 2016, 04:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in KV, your son will have to clear an examination conducted by the school itself in order to check the students ability to study in the prospective class he/she has opted for.

However, after successfully clearing the examination, he will be very much eligible to get admission in the school.
31st March 2016, 09:04 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

K V School of Vayusena, Nagpur conducted their entrance exam. Your son needs to attempt the test first and then admission will be provided on the basis of his performance. If he do well then admission will provided to him otherwise he wouldn’t get the admission. I suggest you do some preparation before appearing in the test.
1st April 2016, 12:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in the KV school of Vayusena, the first step is that your son have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the school authorities to check the ability of the student, qualifying in which your ward will be eligible to take admission in the said school. So, prepare your ward for the entrance examination and ask him to qualify in that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?