2nd October 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Which board would be better for my kid CBSE or ICSE?

I am in Bangalore and i got a daughter of 3 and half years old .
now i have to decide which is best for her future whether cbse or icse .
can u please gide for me?

3rd October 2014, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board would be better for my kid CBSE or ICSE?

CBSE is one of the most widely recognized board in India and if you want you child to have more choices in terms of good schools, then you must get admission into a CBSE school. You can get CBSE affiliated schools everywhere in India and if you get transferred frequently, then CBSE is the best for your child.

ICSE schools are not available in numbers and you might have difficulty in getting a good ICSE schools. ICSE is recognized all over the world and this also is a very good thing, if you opt for ICSE.

In terms of syllabus ICSE has more content and CBSE is a little bit easier. Therefore, you can make your decision according to the situation.

In my opinion CBSE and ICSE is just a name and your aim should be to get your child into a top school without thinking about the Board. If there is very good school in your city, then you must aim that your daughter must get admission in that school, be it a CBSE school or ICSE school and any other school.
30th August 2021, 06:38 PM
Singhskomal

ICSE ( Indian certificate of secondary education)
CBSE ( Central board of secondary education)
Cbse is the primary board of education in India. It a national level exam.

CBSE gives more important to science and mathematics subjects.
ICSE gives equal importance to others subjects arts,humanities, science, mathematics.
CBSE offers few subjects to study.
ICSE offers a range of language to study.
Hindi, English, tail,kannada etc.
11th September 2021, 02:38 AM
Minal F

Both CBSE and ICSE boards are good. CBSE schools you will find everywhere but ICSE boards are limited. So better to go with CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?