9th December 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Difficulties to study in Delhi for 6th standard student of Bihar?

Sir/Madam,
I am from Bihar, lives in a small village. I want to study and gets education. For this, I want to move to Delhi. Right now I am in 6th standard, studying in local school. So, I want to know that what are the difficulties I have to face?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  3. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  4. What to study after 10th standard?
  5. Can I get direct admission to study in 12th Bihar Board without studying 11th standard?
  6. How may I get information about Indian Air force recruitment? I belong to Bihar and currently living in Delhi
  7. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  8. Difficulties in applying for Student Visa to study MBBS in UK?
  9. Will I be eligible for both Bihar and Delhi seat in UG? I have completed class 10th from CBSE school
  10. How can I study further in New Delhi being a 10th PSEB student?
  11. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  12. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  13. School in delhi which can give me admission in 12th standard?
  14. What is the last date of Bihar Polytechnic form submission? I am in 12th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  16. Detailed information about NTSE for 6th standard student?
  17. Is it beneficial to study in International School for 5th standard student?
  18. List of companies in Delhi where I can do internship with low fee during 6th semester IT?
10th December 2015, 03:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difficulties to study in Delhi for 6th standard student of Bihar?

Look dear,the major difficulty you are going to face either now, or after a while is with your language, i.e. English. However, if your English communication is good, then you might face a problem in the education in the education system in Delhi as it is quite very different from Bihar.

However, you don't need to worry about it, just concentrate on your studies with full dedication and look out for your weak points and work on them and I am sure you will very easily get well acquainted with the atmosphere in Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?