25th July 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get Central School jobs of Drawing Teacher post?

Hi,

I am Mukesh Prasad from Asansol. I have 7th year Diploma in Fine Art Painting from Prachin Kala Kendra Chandigarh. And also i am a graduate with Hindi. How can i get Drawing Teacher job in Central School?

31st July 2015, 01:40 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get Central School jobs of Drawing Teacher post?

I would have advised you to study B.A. honors in art and crafts or fine arts first and then apply for drawing teacher position. But your diploma experience is quite impressive. Normally schools want diploma people with 7 years or more experience in the course. You already have that. So this diploma can compensate for graduation in art and crafts.
But the next thing that you need along with this is at least two years of experience from any art teacher course from any well reputed institute. I would advise you to join such an institute, gather some experience and then apply for drawing teacher job. Otherwise even if you apply for the course, other people having that experience will get the job and not you. Since you are interested in teaching in school do only 2D drawing and designing course. That will be enough for you. You have Arena multimedia academy that gives you such courses. they have branches all over India. So you can join them.
6th August 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm graduate and completed 7th year fine art diploma course now I'm working as a art teacher from 2 years. But I'm confused now what I will do next please give me some advice.
1st April 2019, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in schools after completing visharad from pracheen Kala Kendra
10th January 2020, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How can i get govt job of drawing teacher.... I m post graduate in finearts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?