4th September 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How to get my NIOS certificate back if it was returned to office due to address problem?

Sir,
By mistake my NIOS marksheet was returned to the office of NIOS due to some address related problem. I want it back as soon as possible because i need it to attend the NIOS exams . Last date for its submission is near. Please help me !

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get back my NIOS Marksheet if returned to the office due to address related problem?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  3. How to get my B.E pass certificate which I passed 15 years back?
  4. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  5. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th?
  6. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  7. Can I do D.Pharma in AP after doing 12th from NIOS?
  8. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  9. Can I apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  10. NIOS certificate is authorized for Railway exam or Primary School Teacher?
  11. No degree certificate received due to 3 pending back papers, what to do?
  12. Medical Entrance Test Form for MBBS in Tripura Medical College -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  14. Will I face any problem while applying for Civil Service exam if being a 12th NIOS student?
  15. Can i apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  16. Is NIOS certificate right to enter into defence?
  17. How should I get my certificate of industrial training from Hyatt Regency College?
  18. How can I get information regarding UPSC exam?
20th November 2014, 11:00 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my NIOS certificate back if it was returned to office due to address problem?

You can get it back by visiting the NIOS office and showing your receipt. You have to carry the fee receipt, which you have paid to make necessary corrections in Certificate. They will offer a new certificate, if they have completed the correction process.
Otherwise, you can ask them for duplicate certificate by explaining about your requirement. Then they will provide a duplicate certificate for you within one or two days. By using that certificate, you can attend for NIOS exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?