29th January 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get proof of minority for 12th RBSE student? Benefits of minority?

Hello Everyone,
I am from RBSE Board, studying in 12th standard. I am under minority but don't know how to get minority proof. Kindly tell me how to get? And how can I get benefit from this?

1st February 2016, 10:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get proof of minority for 12th RBSE student? Benefits of minority?

You can apply for a minority card that will be issued to you by the municipal authorities after verifying all the documents required for it, which they will ask you to provide and if you really do fall under minority category,you will then be provided a minority card.

The basic benefits of minority is that during your educational career you will be provided certain amount of money by the government in order to pay the fee of your school/college(not entirely, but partially). Moreover, you will be exempted from paying government application form amount that is very much levied on general candidates, or if not totally free,you will be have to pay a minimum amount of money.
1st February 2016, 10:30 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get proof of minority for 12th RBSE student? Benefits of minority?

It doesn't matter as to which board you are in, if you are a minority and be under any board, you can opt for a minority card that will be issued to you by the government authorities of your state.

You will have to fill up an application form provided to you by the municipal office and you will have to provide all the required documents asked for. After successful completion of the process and verification, you will be provided a minority card and thus can avail various government facilities provided to minorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?