22nd September 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How to join Aeronautical Engineering after matric?

Sir my name is vijay rupawate. I have passed matric with 66 percents. Sir can i join Aeronautical engineering after matric?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing Matric with 57%? List of private colleges in India?
  2. How can i join Army at 21 years age without Matric certificate?
  3. How can I get admission PAF for aeronautical engineering? I have passed matric with 92%
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  8. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  9. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  10. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  11. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  14. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  15. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  17. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
22nd September 2015, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering after matric?

No, you cannot join in Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard. To be eligible to join in Aeronautical Engineering course, you must have completed 12th standard in Science stream or three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognised institution. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard or three years Diploma course, you are not eligible to join in Aeronautical Engineering course.
23rd September 2015, 12:36 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible to join the engineering course after the 10th/matric qualification.

The required qualification to pursue the engineering courses is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from a recognised board with the PCM as the main paper. Other than this the qualification and aggregate vary for the institute of pursuing the course.

So you need to pursue the 10+2 with the PCM to get the admission in the engineering courses.
23rd September 2015, 02:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot join Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of your 10th standard. However, you will have to complete 12th standard with Science stream in order to be eligible for the course.

After that you will probably have to pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from a reputed University in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer.
23rd September 2015, 10:08 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my name is vijay rupawate. I have passed matric with 66 percents. Sir can i join Aeronautical engineering after matric?
You can join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after your matriculation examinations or you can study B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering after your 10+2. So you have to decide which one you want to take. For the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering the eligibility is a pass in 10th standard with science, mathematics and English as one of the subjects with 45% marks. The course gives you scope to study about the Design, Manufacture, Operate and Maintain aerospace vehicles.
12th May 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in mechanical engineering can join in areonautical engineering. Send me as soon as possible.
23rd January 2020, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I study mechanical engineering fir 3 years and the be admitted in aeronautical engineering
3rd February 2020, 05:27 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed a Diploma in mechanical engineering can join in aeronautical engineering. Send me as soon as possible.
A diploma in Mechanical Engineering students can join in the aeronautical engineering course through the lateral entry scheme. Through the lateral entry scheme, you will study only 3 years but you have to clear the first and second semesters examination. Some institutes ask for an entrance test score like JEEMains otherwise you can get admission through merit list.
3rd February 2020, 05:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change the course in the final year of study and switch from mechanical engineering to aeronautical engineering. If you want to change the course you can change it easily in the second year of your study or you need to start the aeronautical engineering course from the first year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?