14th November 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How many branches of St. Thomas Schools are available in Delhi? Details of fees, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have studied up to 7th from St. Thomas School, Kolkata and now my father shifted to Delhi. I want to continue my study from same school at Delhi. How many branches St. Thomas Schools are available in Delhi and what is the fees, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  2. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fees to apply for Imperial College London for masters in management?
  3. Eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy? Procedure and branches in which girls can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of the colleges in Delhi and NCR from various universities? What is the procedure for enrollment?
  5. Details of colleges and eligibility criteria for B.Ed and MA(Education) courses?
  6. Details of the B.Ed colleges in Delhi and the eligibility criteria of it? What is the selection procedure?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Delhi Polytechnic CET for 10th student?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for OPENMAT?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in 10th CBSE Board exams at the age of 14 years old?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in private banks in Delhi?
  11. Procedure to apply for 11th standard at The Doon School, Dehradun? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  12. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for MD/MS in Singapore?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for loco pilot exam? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
  16. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  17. List of schools for Blinds in India? Admission procedure and fees for it? How the schools provide education? -- [New]
  18. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
30th April 2019, 04:34 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many branches of St. Thomas Schools are available in Delhi? Details of fees, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?

There are 5 branches of St. thomas school available in delhi.
Their fees is really high but education is really good.
You must be very good in english to survive there.
You can apply online for the same and then go to the respective school after online registration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?