22nd August 2015, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage I can achieve if prepare through last 10 years question papers in 10th ICSE Board exam?

Hello,
I am planning to solve and prepare with last 10 years question papers of my Board exam of 10th ICSE. I would like to know that if I prepare for last years papers then what percentage I can score in my Board exam?

27th August 2015, 04:00 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage I can achieve if prepare through last 10 years question papers in 10th ICSE Board exam?

Hello friend,
If you prepare yourself from last 10 years of paper for your Boards, you can score a good marks in your Boards. If you solve 10 years papers sincerely with solving each questions then, you will get more than 60% of common questions in your said exam. So, if you are solving last 10 years papers, do it properly by solving every questions, you can score about 70% in your examination.

All the best.
27th August 2015, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage I can achieve if prepare through last 10 years question papers in 10th ICSE Board exam?

You can score nearly 80% marks in your 10th standard board examinations if you prepare for examinations through last 10 years question papers. You can know the model of the question paper and type of questions asked in the examination. So, if you prepare for examinations from previous last 10 years question papers, you can score good marks and I suggest you to learn some more concepts other than question papers because, sometimes they may ask you different type of questions which have not asked in previous examination papers.
29th August 2015, 03:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It all depends upon the level of preparation you do for your 10th board examination. You can prepare only for your examination from last 10 years solved and can score quite well but I would prefer you to try and study a bit from your ext books also as it will prove to be helpful for your ownself.

Preparing only from last 10 years solve will not prove to be that helpful, as in case you prepare from both text and solved papers. Therefore, I would prefer you to study from both the pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?