25th August 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NATA if secured 62.50% in 12th BSEB?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th BSEB with 62.50%. I want to give NATA. Please tell me I can apply for NATA or not?
With Regards-
Nitesh

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about NATA for 12th BSEB student? When the application form will be released?
  2. How can I apply for Government scholarship if secured 78% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech in NIT for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th BSEB?
  5. What should I do further if secured 55.5% in 10th and 54.3% in 12th BSEB?
  6. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if scored 329 marks in 12th BSEB?
  7. How can I apply to get scholarship if secured 80.14% in 10th BSEB? -- [New]
  8. How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing 12th BSEB?
  9. What should I study further to make brighter future if secured 1st Division in 12th BSEB Science?
  10. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 4321 rank in JEE Main and 97% in 12th BSEB?
  11. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th BSEB and having Rs. 36000 family income per annum?
  12. Can I get direct admission in IET, Lucknow if secured 74% in 12th BSEB PCM?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  14. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  15. Can I get admission in GNDU, Amritsar? I've secured 87.2% in 12th and scored 94(Out of 200) in NATA
  16. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  17. Can I appear in JEE Advanced if secured 62% in 12th BSEB and scored 121 marks in JEE Main?
  18. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?

28th August 2015, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NATA if secured 62.50% in 12th BSEB?

Yes, you can apply for NATA examination after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 62% marks from BSEB Board. Candidates who have completed 10th standard or higher studies are eligible to appear in NATA examination but, only candidates who have qualified Aptitude Test in Architecture and those who have secured 50% marks in 12th standard with Mathematics as one of the subjects are eligible to get admission in B.Arch course.

28th August 2015, 08:40 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

You are eligible to give NATA if you scored more than 60% of marks with PCM as your subject. So, you are eligible with this marks. Here listed the eligibility for appearing the NATA examination.

Eligibility for appearing NATA after class 12th with Science stream:

The candidate should pass class 12th from a recognized Board in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject.

The candidate's age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

The candidate must be an unmarried male.

The candidate should should be a citizen of India.

The candidate should be physically fit as per the requirements.

All the best.

28th August 2015, 11:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my 12th BSEB with 62.50%. I want to give NATA. Please tell me I can apply for NATA or not?
With Regards-
Nitesh
You have completed 12th standard from BSEB board so you are eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/

29th August 2015, 01:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very certainly eligible to apply for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) Entrance Examination after having secured 62.50% marks in 12th Class. Since you have successfully score the percentage that what percentage is required from Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for NATA Entrance Examination. The minimum percentage required to be eligible for NATA Examination is "50% marks" in 12th Class. Here is the educational qualification and minimum percentage required.

Minimum Percentage Required: 50% marks or above

Minimum Educational Qualification: 12th Class from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern

Since BSEB is a recognized board and scored 62.50% marks in 12th Class, I am happy to say that you are very certainly eligible to apply for NATA Entrance Examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?