11th February 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

How much % school would decide to give for students in 10th CBSE exam?

Hi,

I want to know ,how many %age are in the hand of school in cbse in 10th class....?

6th March 2015, 03:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much % school would decide to give for students in 10th CBSE exam?

None, there is no role of school in providing marks to Individuals in 10th board examination.

The school is only liable to provide marks and progress report of Selection and Pre-Final Examinations.

But for the board results, the council board of CBSE is the Ultimate superior who provides the marks according to the potential of the students.
9th April 2015, 01:35 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much % school would decide to give for students in 10th CBSE exam?

The 10th CBSE board examination is conducted in six parts which are 4 formative 2 sumative .The weightage of each formative is 10% where as same of each sumative is 30% .

Now as all the four formative and 1st sumative are taken in the school so 70% marks are decided by school for all the students .

However for the student opting for school based board examination the 2nd sumative is too held in their own school .So additional 30% marks for these students are decided by the school only .

The marks given are totally based on the performance of students throughout the session and all the examination .
15th April 2015, 11:59 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How much % school would decide to give for students in 10th CBSE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I want to know ,how many %age are in the hand of school in cbse in 10th class....?
80% of the total academic is in the hand of the school authority only 20% is in the hand of the external only. SO, you need to focus on the school study rather then the external. As if you will do better in your Academic then you will surely secure good marks.
22nd January 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

If the exam is conducted (10th board CBSE exam) outside the school. Then how much percentage is in the hands of school.
14th March 2017, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir in class 10 sa1 my marks is (English A2 ) ( math A2 ) ( science A2) social A2 ( Hindi B2 ) so how many marks I have got in each subject for 8.8 cgpa
Sir please give me answer lastly and better
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?