13th December 2016, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 10th to join the Indian Army? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to join the Indian Army so I want to know how much should I score in class 10th to join the Indian Army? Do I have to write any entrance exam? If yes then please tell me hoe can I apply for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing Class 10th? Is it possible to pursue class 10th while working for the Indian Army?
  2. How can I join the Indian Army in the Medical field? What is the qualification criteria required?
  3. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?
  4. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th class? I have scored 85% in 10th class
  5. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th? What is the criteria to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much should I score in class 11th exam to join the Indian Army?
  7. How can I join Indian Army after class 10th? -- [New]
  8. What should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  9. How to become an Indian Army officer after class 10th?
  10. How can I join the Indian Army after completing class 10th? Do I have to complete Graduation for joining the Indian Army?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to join Indian Army for 28 years old BMS graduate?
  12. Can I join Indian Army having 35% in 10th?
  13. How to join Indian Army being a girl and gold medalist in high jump?
  14. What subjects will be essential for army jobs after 10th class
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 8.9 CGPA in 10th being an Orphan?
  16. How to join Indian Army after completion of 10th Class? Required percentage of marks to appear for this Exam?
  17. How can I join Indian Army after passing my 10th class?
  18. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th class?
14th December 2016, 08:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 10th to join the Indian Army? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

If you want recruitment as an Officer in Indian Army then minimum required qualification to appear for examination is 12th and candidates have to appear and qualify in NDA entrance examination conducted by UPSC for final recruitment.

Candidates passed 10th and 12th are eligible to join Indian Army through Army recruitment rally but have to qualify in both physical and written stage for final selection.

For NDA examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in. For rallies keep visiting the newspaper for updates.
14th December 2016, 09:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 10th to join the Indian Army? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

After passing class 10th with at least 50% marks you have to take admission in non medical stream in intermediate and after passing your intermediate with at least 60% marks you have to appear in NDA exam to join Indian Army. Once you qualify written exam you have to appear in physical and interview.
So this is the basic eligibility criteria otherwise you can directly appear for physical test and written exam that is conducted by State Government to join Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?