15th January 2017, 01:58 PM
ajup tulsyan

How much should I score in class 12th Commerce stream from CBSE board to get admission in Christ College for pursuing BBA?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Commerce stream from CBSE Board and after completing it I want to pursue BBA so I want to know how much should I score in class 12th Commerce stream from CBSE board to get admission in Christ College for pursuing BBA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to study Economics in 12th standard for pursuing BBA?
  2. Procedure to get admission in BBA for a candidate who has secured 72.2% in 12th Commerce CBSE?
  3. Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th CBSE Board to get admission in BBA course?
  5. Can I get CBSE scholarship if secured 97% in 12th Board exam and pursuing B.Com along with ICAI?
  6. Which board is better to score best percentile in 12th class between CBSE or MP board?
  7. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  8. What are the different courses available in BBA without maths?
  9. How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to do BBA from Arts stream?
  11. How can I prepare to score more than 90% in 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam? Commerce syllabus for preparation?
  12. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  13. How should I prepare for board exam of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%
  14. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  16. Admission in St. Xavier's College B.Com course is possible without having good marks in 10+2?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State? -- [New]
  18. How can I get admission to study 12th Commerce of CBSE Board privately?
17th January 2017, 07:13 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th Commerce stream from CBSE board to get admission in Christ College for pursuing BBA?

To pursue BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration) course the candidate needs a minimum of 60% marks in his/her 10+2 from a recognized board of education. The percentage may vary from college to college.
You have to clear the entrance examination to get admission into Christ college. The Christ University change their cut off marks every year, so if you crack the entrance examination of this university then only you are eligible to take admission.
17th January 2017, 08:14 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th Commerce stream from CBSE board to get admission in Christ College for pursuing BBA?

Bachelor of business administration is a 3 years course. To get admission in this ,the minimum required percentage is 60% from a recognized board.
17th January 2017, 11:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Business Administration course is three years.

=> For Bachelor of Business Administration course applicants should have passed 12th in any stream with English from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, the percentage required in class 12th Commerce stream from CBSE board to get admission in Christ College for pursuing BBA is 50 to 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?