25th February 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

If I appear for board exams again will my 2nd attempt for IIT JEE be considered as 1st?

sir i have passes with 51% in cbse board i give iit exam also but not selected
if i give again board (if it is possible to give again board) if possible then how how many attempts iit gave me in 2010 1 or 2 or iit is my first attempt in 2010 or not?

23rd May 2011, 07:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I appear for board exams again will my 2nd attempt for IIT JEE be considered as 1st?

To begin with since you have appeared for the board exam and cleared it you cannot appear for it again. Also if you appear for the IIT JEE exam once then the next attempt will certainly be taken as the second attempt. So if you plan to appear again the next time make sure that you prepare accordingly. Also since you now know the pattern you need to plan your studies accordingly. Do take guidance from experts for the same.
23rd May 2011, 07:43 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: If I appear for board exams again will my 2nd attempt for IIT JEE be considered as 1st?

Yes, you can give again exam because this type of rule is available that,s you can give again this exam same board and same school.

you can also give improvement which is give only for that subject in which you have done low score.

that,s why there is no need to give all subject again if you want to increase your marks then you give only that subject in which you have done low scoring.

Also you will have only one more chance to appear for IITJEE.
27th May 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

If i passed 12th this year but not get 60% in pcm. i also give exam of iitjee but not qualified if i do 12th again than i can give exam of iitjee
7th June 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th board with 61% in 2010 i were not give iit-jee exam in 2010 because preperation of board exam than reply me how much attempt in iit-jee for me reply me
31st August 2011, 12:04 AM
kameshsriram

HI FRIEND ,

as you have attempted iit once , this attempt will be considered as your 2nd attempt and this will be your last attempt for jee

all the best for your jee
4th November 2011, 09:35 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

The no. of attempts in IIT JEE doesn't actually depend on the 12th. Its just connected that, you are to appear for IIT along with the boards.

But since you have already taken one attempt, you cannot consider your next attempt as the first.

So next time, prepare yourself for the final attempt.

All the best.
20th November 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12th and i canot fillup up the form due to low age, will i be gatting two chance after this year?????
plz reply soon....
24th November 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

my friend need to appear her 12th board exam once again,can she?
11th December 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

changing the board from c.b.s.e to u.p board after passing 12 ;can give us more chance of i
.i.t j.e.e
28th February 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

hi i've given 12th board exam in 2011... & got 76% but cudnot make for iitjee... & this year too i find my preparation inadequate for iit jee so if i give board exam again then will i be given a chance for iit jee....?? plz reply coz its the matter of my life..
-shivi
21st June 2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I gave board xam this year from cbse board and scored only 80 % can i give 12 xam once again from other board and appear in jee??
1st August 2016, 01:30 AM
Ronie0309

No under any circumstance an individual can give the JEE Mains exam not more than 2 times and the JEE Advanced exam not more than 3 times.
No matter what standard you give these exams your attempts will still be counted.
Thus that attempt of yours will still be considered as your second.
18th July 2021, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir am 12 th student i give board exam in year 2021.i want to repeat class 12 2022 if i repeat i attempt jee advance 2022 and 2023 both
21st May 2023, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
changing the board from c.b.s.e to u.p board after passing 12 ;can give us more chance of i
.i.t j.e.e
Can we regain advance attempt after reappearing 12 from different boeard like nios if we exhausted all our jee attempt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?