5th October 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare a child for an interview to join Primary School?

My daughter is studying in a Play School, next year she is going to get into Primary School. I don't know if she make it or not because she is only 3 years of age and can't speak properly. Please suggest me something so that I can get her prepare for the interview to get admission in Primary School.

6th October 2016, 03:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare a child for an interview to join Primary School?

There is no such tough interview sessions conducted for child getting admission in primary school. Basically your child should know how to talk properly and basic etiquette.

Teach your child how to properly listen to seniors, elders and how to provide them answers with proper etiquette and in a well behaved manner and I am sure your child will be able to clear it properly.
6th October 2016, 07:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You do not have to take any kind of tension because the Play School will teach for the interview as the interview will be based on the basic things which your ward will learn in the Play School while Playing.
Apart from that you must teach your ward to respond to the teacher when he/she will ask her name, her Father's name and Mother's name ad they can ask simple calculations also.
7th October 2016, 03:03 PM
Shivangi Verm@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter is studying in a Play School, next year she is going to get into Primary School. I don't know if she make it or not because she is only 3 years of age and can't speak properly. Please suggest me something so that I can get her prepare for the interview to get admission in Primary School.
In the primary school there are not much serious or tough question. Since she can't speak properly but I think she talk a little so that she can tell her name and also she studied in play school so she might know some short rhymes which will help her and learn her how to tell her name, her parents' name and this will be enough.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?