5th October 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if having posting in Trivandrum and my son has Primary School interview in the next month?

I am worried about my son, because next month I am posting to Trivandrum and my son is in a Play School right now and he has an interview in next month also for the Primary School admission. I don't know what to do. Please help me to know some possible ways.

6th October 2016, 03:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if having posting in Trivandrum and my son has Primary School interview in the next month?

You can either postpone your shifting a month later or you can get your child admitted to some other school in Trivandrum and can allow him to continue with your studies from there as your current situation is very difficult.

So, think and make a proper decision and then continue further.
6th October 2016, 07:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if having posting in Trivandrum and my son has Primary School interview in the next month?

If your posting is in the very next month in Trivandrum, you must cancel your ward's interview in the next month. As you will shift there, you must find some good Schools there only to get admission for your ward. It will be a better option for you.
7th October 2016, 03:15 PM
Shivangi Verm@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am worried about my son, because next month I am posting to Trivandrum and my son is in a Play School right now and he has an interview in next month also for the Primary School admission. I don't know what to do. Please help me to know some possible ways.
If you are posted for a long time then admit him in the school at Trivendrum or else you should discuss at the school staff to postpone the interview and ask for some time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?