30th January 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the information about prasanthinilayam primary school?

Good evening sir
i am willing to join my daughter at puttaparthi sri sathya sai primary school so i want to know the information about the admission how can i know the details of that school and i want that school phone number also.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission at sri satyasai primary school at puttaparthi?
  2. I have 38% marks in graduation. Can I apply for B.Ed.? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?
  4. How to open a primary school in Haryana?
  5. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  6. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?
  7. What is the school fee for a grade 1 learner in Sathya Sai primary school? -- [New]
  8. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Understanding The Primary School Child Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. What is the procedure followed to join LKG class in Saty Sai Primary school?
  10. Eligibility for MCET entrance exam of AP after pre primary education in AP and high school in MH?
  11. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  12. Why government primary school teachers are not getting promotion to higher secondary school teachers?
  13. When is Karnataka government calling primary school teacher recruitment
  14. Is it possible to do B.Ed after doing diploma 9 years back? Any correspondence courses available or me?
  15. What is the procedure followed to join Saty Sai primary school?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for primary teacher at KV school in Hyderabad after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  17. What is the criteria followed for selecting government teacher in primary school for ex-servicemen?
  18. Need information about salary structure of Primary School Teachers in Tamil Nadu?
31st January 2016, 11:25 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where to get the information about prasanthinilayam primary school?

Admissions are provided on the behalf of the merit list generated by their entrance exam. In that manner your daughter need to appear in the entrance exam, if she scores good marks probably she will get admission otherwise she won’t admitted in the desired school.

Here is the contact detail of the school
Phone: 08555-289289
E-mail:ssshss@ gmail.com
21st February 2023, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get the information about prasanthinilayam primary school?

I am willing to join my child to the primary class class -2 .How can it be possible.My child is not inteligent he has very naughty.I have a strong belive only Sai can change him .So plz Sai show me a way.Jay Sai Ram.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?