5th October 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a 2 years and 4 months old child in a Play School?

I have a son who is only 2 years and 4 months of age. He can speak properly, so I think I should join him directly Primary School not in a play school but my wife wants him to join Play School. Kindly let me know is it beneficial to admit him in a Play School?

6th October 2016, 03:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a 2 years and 4 months old child in a Play School?

You will not be able to admit your child at present age as the minimum age required for any candidate to get admitted in play school is 3 years and 6 months. Therefore, I would suggest you to let your child reach the above mentioned age and then get him/her admitted in any play school.
6th October 2016, 12:58 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a 2 years and 4 months old child in a Play School?

According to me it is advisable to admit your son & daughter at the age of 3 by the time they learn few things & also speak. If you wish can wait or else let your son join in Play School. Decision should be your’s.
6th October 2016, 07:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You must admit your ward in the Play School first as your ward is very young now to study in the primary School. Let him first adjust in the Play School, there he will play and learn the basic things which will help him to proceed further. So, admitting him in the Play School at this instant will be beneficial.
31st January 2019, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure in this particular institute including admission as well as monthly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?