25th July 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for cracking Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam of 11th standard? Important topics which should I study more?

Hello sir, I have applied for getting admission in 11th standard in Jamia Millia Islamia. Please tell me how to prepare for craking entrance exam in first time? Importants topics which should I study more?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. How to prepare for AMU and Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for Islamic Studies and History?
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. How can I prepare for Diploma Entrance exam conducted by Jamia Milia Islamia? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  7. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  9. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  10. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students?
  11. When will be the 9th standard form of Jamia Millia Islamia out? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  12. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  13. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study M.Arch in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. Details of entrance exams of MCJ and MSW of Jamia millia islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  17. Which type of questions are asked in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for BE through lateral entry? Cut of marks of previous 5 years? -- [New]
  18. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
29th July 2016, 12:38 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for cracking Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam of 11th standard? Important topics which should I study more?

To prepare well for the Entrance examination, you should follow some of the tips to give your level best.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study. Fix some hours daily in which you will study. Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance. Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily. Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers.
You must give your more concern to Science subjects and English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?