25th July 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

When will be the 9th standard form of Jamia Millia Islamia out? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?

Hello sir, I am studying in 8th standard from BSEB, Patna. I want to take admission in 9th standard in Jamia Millia Islamia. When will be the entrance exam form out? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students?
  2. What is the passing marks to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia
  3. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  4. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for pursuing BE course after completing Diploma in CSE? What is the cutoff marks for this year?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD in Interdisciplinary Studies at Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Previous year entrance test papers of Aligarh Muslim University and Jamia Millia Islamia for 9th standard? When the both universities invites application form? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  10. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  12. Admission criteria to study M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia University for study M.A.(Economics)?
  14. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  16. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  17. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
28th July 2016, 05:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the 9th standard form of Jamia Millia Islamia out? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?

In order to get admission in 9th standard in Jamia Millia Islamia you should have completed your 8th standard from your previous school with minimum passing marks and you will also have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the institute itself, your age should not be less than 15 years.

Admission forms of Jamia Millia Islamia for 9th std. will be available from 11-4-2016.
28th July 2016, 08:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the 9th standard form of Jamia Millia Islamia out? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?

Jamia Millia Islamia which is one of the well known university for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses also manages various school for which applications are received by the candidates who are interested for carrying forward their higher studied with the same university.

As you are looking for the admission form Class 9th entrance examination then I would like to make you know that for the present session i.e; 2016-2017 the last date of filling application as well as entrance examination date has passed which was 23rd May 2016.

Also the minimum requirement for being eligible for appearing in the examination is a Class 8 passed certificate from a recognized school with a minimum of 51% aggregate of C1 grade in case of grading system.

For further details regarding the same examination you can vist the official link of www.jmi.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?