13th November 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for AMU and Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for Islamic Studies and History?

Hello sir,I have completed 12th with Urdu and my interest is to study Bachelor degree in Islamic Studies and History from AMU or Jamia Millia Islamia. Please tell me how to prepare for entrance exam and provide me model paper for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.tech from well reputed colleges like AMU, Jamia Islamia? How to prepare for those colleges?
  2. Ranking and placement record of AMU? Which one is better AMU or Jamia Milia Islamia?
  3. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  4. How can I prepare for Diploma Entrance exam conducted by Jamia Milia Islamia? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. How to prepare for cracking Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam of 11th standard? Important topics which should I study more?
  6. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  8. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  11. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  12. Details of entrance exams of MCJ and MSW of Jamia millia islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  14. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  15. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  18. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
16th November 2016, 12:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for AMU and Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for Islamic Studies and History?

You can either get admission in any good coaching Institute or you can also prepare from home if you wish to. You should try and solve some previous year papers and try to gather notes from former students already cleared the exam(if possible).

If you get admission in a coaching Institute or even if you are preparing from home, you should be punctual and should make a habit of revising your studies at the end of the day and try to clear your doubts at the earliest and not to pile it up say it will create problem for you in future.
5th December 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AMU and Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for Islamic Studies and History?

Sir actually my problem is much typical I know but then also I wanna tell. I completed my 12th form cbse board by science stream and score good marks but now. I am interested to do Islamic studies further suggest what to do and from where.must reply as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?