9th July 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How should I study for JEE? I am a 12th standard student

I am in 12th and I am wondering that how to study for jee because I am from Solapur in Maharashtra and I have a syllabus by Maharashtra board. Bt for notional level exam its not enough to study state board pattern. So how to prepare for jee ?

10th May 2015, 04:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I study for JEE? I am a 12th standard student

You do not have to be worried about the JEE being 12th standard student you just have to follow the tips given below :-

* At very first you must be aware of your health and manage the time well .

* You must go through your syllabus completely and must have the idea of each topic .

* You must have the knowledge of applications of topics along with the theory .

* Go to theoritical part as much you can because questions are from these parts only .

* Give the importance to each subjects as each questions have similar weightage in the JEE examinations .

* Try to solve the problems based on the pattern of this examination and previous year question papers so that you have the idea about the same.

Apart from all these you must be aware of board examinations too as the marks in the same is required too for the selection because for your availability for the selection you are required to be among the top 20 percentile students of your respective board on the basis of marks in same .

You do not have to be worried about the pattern of examination of your board as the question pattern for 12th board are almost same for all the boards .
24th May 2020, 12:42 AM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: How should I study for JEE? I am a 12th standard student

You can join Kota if you are truly want to dedicate for the entrance but I think somewhere your 12 gets hampered.
I would recommend you to join coaching for jee give atleast 3_4 hours.
Dedication and consistency is all you require
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?