15th August 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How to resume by class 10th after a long gap?

My name is Akash. My Date of birth is 11/03/1997. I have passed 9th class and got admitted in class 10th. But for some medical problems I have left my studies incomplete. So I want to know that is am I eligible to complete my studies again?

15th August 2016, 05:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to resume by class 10th after a long gap?

*There is no issue, you can resume your studies either studying in previous schooling in which you were studying or through any new school. The registration for 10th board examination is done in 9th standard.

*If you have not registered for board exams in 9th standard earlier then you need to take admission in ninth standard and get registered for board exams of standard 10th. You can take admission in any board like CBSE, ICSE, NIOS. All these board are recognized board for tenth standard exam.
15th August 2016, 08:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission in class 10th at any nearby school. Admission will be difficult because there is a gap in your education. You can get admission in the same school if you have proper medical certificate about your medical illness.

Just get all your documents ready and apply for admission in the same school which will be the best option or you can also look for other schools.
15th August 2016, 08:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To resume your studies i.e. 10th standard, first you have to contact your school administration and explain your situation why you have left your studies in the middle while pursuing 10th standard.

If there are considerable reasons, the school administration will allow you to resume your studies in the middle and you can pursue your 10th standard. If the school administration says that it's not possible to resume your studies now, when you have contacted the school administration then, the only way you have is to pursue 10th standard in the next academic year as there is no other alternate solution.
15th August 2016, 08:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission in class 10th at any nearby school. Admission will be difficult because there is a gap in your education. You can get admission in the same school if you have proper medical certificate about your medical illness.
Just get all your documents ready and apply for admission in the same school which will be the best option or you can also look for other schools.
11th September 2018, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

isn't there any facility that we can take admission in class tenth and directly attend the board exam?
26th July 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

My age is 35 plus and i am non metric i want to start study from 10th how can i start.
14th November 2021, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I have 3 years gap from when I studied in 11the standard how can I study again from home?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?