31st March 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do diploma course in English after failing in 11th CBSE board?

I am searching for diploma course in English and I am 11th failed of CBSE I need to take admission in college offering diploma course in English. So, can you please give me the details on the same? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  2. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  4. Is it possible to get promotion granted in 12th standard if failed in 11th CBSE?
  5. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  7. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th CBSE?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  9. Can I take admission in class 12th CBSE board after failing 11th from ICSE board?
  10. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  11. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  12. How can I prepare to score good marks in English subject for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  13. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?
  14. Download English question papers of last 5 years for 11th CBSE Science Board exam with solutions
  15. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  16. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  17. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  18. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
4th April 2017, 10:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do diploma course in English after failing in 11th CBSE board?

Most of the diploma courses are class 10th based and admission is through entrance exam. Hence, you can surely apply for it based on your class 10th qualification.

Your class 11th result won't have any effect on admission. You just need to mention the reason for the gap after class 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?