1st February 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How to score 100% in all subjects?

How to get 100% in all subjects. I want to get state first and I am preparing well as I can, but I think my hard work is not enough. Sir, please find me a solution.

1st February 2017, 06:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score 100% in all subjects?

To get 100% in all subjects then, you need to study very hard covering all topic of your syllabus. You need to prepare schedule at least before two to three months of commencement of examinations. You need to refer previous years examination question papers and practice model papers, so, that you can identify your mistakes and see that they are not repeated in the regular examinations.
1st February 2017, 10:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It is never possible to score 100% in all the subjects, however you should give your 100% and I am sure you will be able to score very well in your examination.

You should get admission in good coaching institute and prepare for your examination from the very beginning and clear your doubts at the very beginning and study consistently throughout and I am sure you will do well in the examination.
1st February 2017, 10:53 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Your aim is really good and tough also. To achieve 100% in all subjects you have to work hard enough day in and day out and you have to solve various previous 10 years questions bank also so that you can understand the pattern as well as you come to know that what kind of questions generally come in the exam and you have to prepare yourself according to that and have to collect notes and you also have to increase your speed so that you can attempt all questions correctly.
17th January 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I am in 8th grade and I have been very close in 100% in every subject, my highest average percentage was an 98.9% so I would say yeah! It is possible to get an 100% in every subject, very few have done it but if you study hard enough, plan daily weeks and ask questions, you will be on your journey to success!
17th January 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

I am in 8th grade and I have been very close in 100% in every subject, my highest average percentage was an 98.9% so I would say yeah! It is possible to get an 100% in every subject, very few have done it but if you study hard enough, plan daily weeks and ask questions, you will be on your journey to success!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?