30th October 2011, 03:31 PM
laxmi bhardwaj

How to score above 90% marks in all subjects in boards?

hello sir ,how should i score above 90% marks in all subjects? is ncert enough for this?plz send me a blue print for all subjects

18th February 2012, 10:16 PM
Syedsam01
Member+

Default Re: How to score above 90% marks in all subjects in boards?

Dear friend,
If you have patience, self-confidence and work hard then you can easily cross more than 90%, ncert is good option but not sufficient for 90% so go for good side books and sample papers and here are few more tips-
>> If you are studying a particular chapter, complete it thoroughly and give it your full attention. Do the chapter with complete dedication so that if there is any question from it in the question paper one should know the answer.

>> It is best for students to solve questions from past question papers because many questions get repeated from past exams in the paper.

>> While studying, it is advisable to take breaks every two hours and to interact with someone for at least 10 minutes. It helps you concentrate better when you go back to your books; if you keep sitting at one place for a long time it is difficult to concentrate.

>> Do not completely give up your daily activities like playing outdoor or indoor games or listening to music as it helps you concentrate better on studies.

>> Do not get bogged down by examinationpressure. Sleep and take rest as required byyour body. If you get worried too much about exams, then there are chances that you might not be able to focus on the subjects.
Best of Luck.
27th March 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

how should i complete full syllabus?
18th April 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i wnts to perform best in 12 so is ncert book are sufficient for pcm to score above 85 percentage and i dnt wnt to do iit and aieee...?
31st May 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

What should be doen for poor person who are not able to pay fee after 12 but he is coming under general category
24th December 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

how to maintain timings in maths sslc exam
18th January 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I get the blue print of kannada of 10th board exam 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?