15th August 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score 100 marks in Mathematics of 12th CBSE Board exam?

Friends,
Kindly tel me how I cam prepare for Mathematics subjects so that I can score 100 out of 100 in Board exam of 12th CBSE? Waiting for your reply.

16th August 2015, 03:31 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to score 100 marks in Mathematics of 12th CBSE Board exam?

At this time,
Firstly, you should practice each and every question of NCERT including miscellaneous exercises properly.
Secondly, you should formally try to do last years exam papers in a proper sitting of 3 hours, so that you get an idea about the time management and then analyse them properly.
After attaining excellence in these two things then you can try Hots problem of some sample papers. It is enough.
At last you need to pray to God for your day...

All The Best.
16th August 2015, 04:20 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score 100 marks in Mathematics of 12th CBSE Board exam?

Maths is very scoring subject and it is possible to easily score 100% marks.

Here you can see some best tips to score 100 marks in Mathematics of 12th CBSE board exam as given.
  • Make separate list of important concepts and formulae to revise as often as possible.
  • Study basic concepts from NCERT books and practice both examples and questions given in NCERT.
  • Give extra attention to topics with higher marks weight age.
  • Practice questions from previous year papers, sample papers and model papers
  • Do proper revision after the completion of each topic
  • Mange the time
  • Refer reference books of R.D. Sharma, R.P.Sinha and R.S Agarwal for practice.
16th August 2015, 09:09 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Mathematics :- king of subjects .
Without maths education is blind .
To become expert in maths , one should be perfect in basics .
-> Without basics scoring 100 is nonsense . No use .
For scoring best percentage in 12th .
* select the chapters which you like most and first complete the key concepts and formulas in each chapter with concepts then start solving questions .
* The tuff concepts can be cleared if you prefer NCERT books . it is excellent publication full of basics and easily understandble .
* Practise is more important .
17th August 2015, 02:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to score 100 out of 100 marks in Mathematics subject of Central Board of Secondary Education. But it requires sufficient practice and command over each and every topics of 10+2 mathematics syllabus like differentiation, integration, function, relation, probability etc.

As we all know that Mathematics is a subject of practice, the more your practice, more you get command over the topics. The first and foremost thing is that do not leave NCERT books at all in 10+2 board exams. Every year almost 30-40 marks questions are directly asked from NCERT with only digits changed in board exams.

Along with NCERT, you can refer to R.D Sharma or R.S Aggarwal for more practice of different topics. R.D Sharma will be more better though it is a bit lengthy but contains good number of questions for practice. Do regular revision, solve the questions more and more.

Before the examination, try to solve practice sets within the time limits. In the exam, do not be in hurry, solve questions with ease without taking too much tension of scoring 100, recheck the answers at the end, you will get 100 out of 100 marks.
17th August 2015, 06:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Scoring 100 out of 100 is not easy to score as before giving the marks the invigilator checks your copy twice. But it is also not impossible to score as every years large number of candidates score 100 out of 100 in the various subjects.

To score the 100 marks you must have all the formula and method of solving the different types of questions must be in the mind. As marks are distributed for the particular section of the Mathematics. So you need to focus with this and give more time to one in which you have more difficulty. The large number of question in the examination are from the NCERT books and only few of the questions are other than the NCERT.

So go through each of the topics and questions in the exercise along with the solved examples to score better.
31st August 2015, 11:30 PM
namani suresh

hi frnd...
Yes, it is possible to score 100 out of 100 marks in Mathematics subject of Central Board of Secondary Education. But it requires sufficient practice and command over each and every topics of 10+2 mathematics syllabus like differentiation, integration, function, relation, probability etc.

As we all know that Mathematics is a subject of practice, the more your practice, more you get command over the topics. The first and foremost thing is that do not leave NCERT books at all in 10+2 board exams. Every year almost 30-40 marks questions are directly asked from NCERT with only digits changed in board exams.

Along with NCERT, you can refer to R.D Sharma or R.S Aggarwal for more practice of different topics. R.D Sharma will be more better though it is a bit lengthy but contains good number of questions for practice. Do regular revision, solve the questions more and more.

Before the examination, try to solve practice sets within the time limits. In the exam, do not be in hurry, solve questions with ease without taking too much tension of scoring 100, recheck the answers at the end, you will get 100 out of 100 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?