11th February 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th State Board if disqualified from CBSE?

Hello
I was studing in 12 cbse board but
i got failled in 12 cbse so i want to
get addmission in 12 regular state board
student so can i chang the board?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in CBSE Scholarship for State Board student?
  2. Which one to select between State board and CBSE?
  3. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?
  5. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  6. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  7. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  8. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  9. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  10. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  11. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  12. Possibility to reapply for 12th from CBSE Board if disqualified from Punjab Open Board?
  13. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  14. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
  15. What is the difference between CBSE Board and State Board?
  16. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  18. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
13th February 2015, 09:09 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th State Board if disqualified from CBSE?

No, you will not get admission in class 12 in any State Board as you are failed in CBSE Class 12 Examination. You have to reappear in class 12 CBSE Boards Exam next year.
Or you can take admission in Open Schools direct in class 12. As this School offers failed students to take admission in any class.
25th September 2015, 01:33 PM
gokul ka raja

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th State Board if disqualified from CBSE?

No youcan not take addmssion directly to staye board. you have to try for compartement or improvment exams for 12th. .
No other board is give you to permit for direct addmission in 12th after disqualified in 12th from cbse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?