26th September 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get myself registered for CS foundation now?

I'm preparing myself for my board in the coming year i.e 2017. Can I get myself registered for CS foundation level in the coming June session?
Reply me on: [email protected]

26th September 2016, 06:55 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get myself registered for CS foundation now?

Yes, you will be eligible to register for CS foundation level for the June session.

CS stands for Company Secretary.

There are three stages in CS programme:-

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the Company Secretary Exam twice in a year in the month of June and December but the admission to CS course is open throughout the year.

Eligibility criteria :-

The candidate who wishes to get registered for CS Foundation programme should have passed 10+2 in Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts) or equivalent. Provisional registration is allowed for students awaiting their results of 10+2.

Students who have cleared CA-CPT or CMA Foundation Exams are exempt from appearing CS Foundation Exams.
26th September 2016, 07:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can register yourself in the upcoming month of June 2017 for CS foundation. Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to register for CS foundation. Class 12th appearing candidates can also apply for the CS foundation.
27th September 2016, 01:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned below, you can very much apply for the above mentioned course, there is no such problem in it.

Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course:

1. Pass 10+2 examination or equivalent.

2. Pass graduation in Arts or Commerce or Science.

NOTE: 10+2 appearing candidates or equivalent can also apply.
27th September 2016, 01:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned below, you can very much apply for the above mentioned course, there is no such problem in it.

Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course:

1. Pass 10+2 examination or equivalent.

2. Pass graduation in Arts or Commerce or Science.

NOTE: 10+2 appearing candidates or equivalent can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?