26th September 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get maths in class 12th with 75 marks in class 10th maths subject?

Now I am in 11th standard and I want to pursue CA in my life. I have just cleared SSC with 80% but my marks in maths subject is 75. So, please guide me that in 12th can I be able to get maths?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become an Architect without having Maths as a subject in Intermediate?
  2. What should I choose after class 12th to become a computer science engineering graduate?
  3. Can I pursue any Maths related course if I did not have Maths as a subject in class 12th?
  4. What are the subject scope of Maths and Science after class 10th?
  5. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  6. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  7. Can I pursue MCA if I did not have Maths as a subject in class 12th?
  8. Which stream is best to take in class 11 having least interest in Maths?
  9. How can I do MCA without Maths in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  11. Is it true that average of 9th and 10th marks makes the final grade for 10th standard?
  12. Whether a Commerce with Maths candidate is eligible to pursue Ph.D in Maths?
  13. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?
  14. Am I eligible to do CA course after passing 12th in an open school? -- [New]
  15. What to do next to get Government job after getting 75.6% marks in 12th class with Maths, Geography and Sanskrit?
  16. Is Maths subject compulsory for pursuing B.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. Is doing 12th(without Maths) through private CBSE fine, for a 12th failed candidate? What's the future prospective for the same?
  18. Can I pursue any Banking course if I don't have Maths as subject in class 12th?
26th September 2016, 08:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get maths in class 12th with 75 marks in class 10th maths subject?

To get good marks in Mathematics subject in your Class 12th examinations, you have to work hard and learn each and every concept. You need to practice Mathematics problems as many as you can from different text books, so, that you can know different type of problems and you can solve them. Try to use formulas wherever necessary, so, that you can solve the problem quickly and utilise the remaining time to solve another problems. Refer previous years question papers to know type of problems asked in the examination.
26th September 2016, 08:30 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get maths in class 12th with 75 marks in class 10th maths subject?

If you want to pursue CA in your life then why are you running behind Maths?

You should go for the commerce so that you can build up your concepts right from the school days.

It is good to know your goal but you should work towards that as well in the right direction.

Even your marks are good to get the commerce in 11th as you will may find it difficult to get Maths in any good school as there is a very high competition in this stream whereas you will easily get the Commerce.
26th September 2016, 09:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell that after scoring 75 marks in Mathematics in class 10th, you can definitely get mathematics subject to study in class 11th. It all depends upon the School as some of the School provides Mathematics subject in class 11th after scoring 70 marks and some School provides after scoring 80 marks in class 10th. So, you must try in different Schools to get mathematics to study in class 11th. I am sure that you can get in one.
26th September 2016, 11:07 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes you can get Maths in 12the since you have scored good marks go for Physics,Chemistry and Maths.
If not science then apply for Commerce with Maths in 11th.Study well once you opt Maths because it will not be so easy to pass.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?