14th June 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I study for software job while studying in 11th standard

i am studying 11th standard now with computer science group. may i study for software job?

14th July 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study for software job while studying in 11th standard

how to study for 11th standard science IT
11th March 2014, 11:50 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I study for software job while studying in 11th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying 11th standard now with computer science group. may i study for software job?
If you want become an software engineer then you should complete 12th standard in science stream good marks then you should more concentrate in the subjects like , Mathematics , science , computer , after completing 12th then you should apply for following courses like ,

►B.E (Software Engineering)
►B.Sc (Software Engineer)
►B.Tech (software Engineering)

It is an Bachelor of engineering the duration of the course for 3 years and the course is divided into 6 semester . there is good job prospectus for software engineers .

For this courses , you should qualified for 12th in science stream with 70% percentage of marks from recognized university . if your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 60% percentage of marks .

You should also qualified for entrance examination like, Associate Membership of Institutions of Engineers , Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance, Birla Institute of Technology and Science examination, National Institute of Technology with good percentage of marks .

So i suggest you to qualified for 12th with get good percentage of marks then you can get admission for Software engineering course in reputed colleges like,

List of Best Software engineering colleges :
  • Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology
  • Banaras Hindu University
  • Birla Institute of Technology & Science
  • Indian Institute of information Technology
  • International Institute of Information Technology
  • Krishna Institute of Engineering And Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?