26th January 2011, 09:26 PM
pawand3s

Details about SSC exam? How to prepare for it? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

Please give me detail of SSC exam. How can prepare and also about syllabus.

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Details about SSC entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  2. How to prepare for SSC entrance exam to become a CID officer? Syllabus of the SSC exam?
  3. Nalsar law entrance application form details? Syllabus and Model Papers?
  4. How to prepare for SSC CGL exam? Syllabus and pattern of exam? Which types of post I can get through SSC CGL? -- [New]
  5. How to prepare for PG in Advertising and PR entrance exam in IIMC?
  6. How to prepare for TRB entrance exam? What is the syllabus for Maths?
  7. Eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC? Process to prepare?
  8. Details about the entrance exam for interior designing? What is the syllabus of it? How to prepare for it? Best accredited colleges offering this course and the scope of it in Maharashtra?
  9. What is the eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC?
  10. How to prepare for state level SSC entrance exam? Reference books for the entrance exam?
  11. What is the syllabus for HAS exam? How to prepare for the exam?
  12. What kind of Questions come under UPSC and SSC Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?
  13. Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?
  14. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  15. How to apply for Group I services exam? What is the syllabus of the exam and question papers for the entrance exam?
  16. How to prepare for SSC High secondary level entrance exam?
  17. Best coaching institute in Laxmi Nagar? I want to prepare for the SSC entrance exam and Bank PO entrance exam
  18. How should I prepare for SSC exam? I am a PG in Biochemistry
27th January 2011, 11:01 AM
ratalalavanya

Default Re: Details about SSC exam? How to prepare for it? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

hey first give the total details about the exam i mean the expansion of SSC
8th March 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about SSC exam? How to prepare for it? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

what is the selection process of ssc combined graduate level exam
13th March 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

sir
kindly tell me about ssc syllabus,date of examination and posts
at my cell no 9414323862
HARKESH MEENA
SAWAI MADHOPUR RAJASTHAN
24th March 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know what is the exact manner to crack this ssc exam???? plz let me know about that....
4th May 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the ssc cgl tier 1& tier 2 syllabus
20th May 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM

I WANT TO KNOW CGL TIER 1@TIER 2 SYLLABUS.PLS LET ME KNOW .
22nd July 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the selection prosess of ssc graduate label exam and whats recuirment
3rd August 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

hallo dear Kindly give me a query can some body give ssc exm after 12Th passed with PCM subject

pk
1st September 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

how to crack ssc exam? what is the syllabus for that
5th September 2011, 11:31 PM
kishor singh shekhawat

Arrow Re: Details about SSC exam? How to prepare for it? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

please tell me something about ssc
6th September 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

how to become a hardware enginear .i am complete in BCM .
8th September 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of the exam and how to prepare?
10th September 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus of ssc and also the study material
10th September 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabas of ssc (ldc) exam 2011
13th September 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about ssc syllabus,books and strategies
13th September 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the entire syllabus pattern about SSC exam
13th September 2011, 08:18 PM
deepanjali bajpai

Thumbs up Re: Details about SSC exam? How to prepare for it? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

detail of SSC exam. How can prepare and also about syllabus.

Please reply

thanks[/QUOTE]
14th September 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about graduate level ssc examination, and also groups A,B,C,D .WHICH TYPE OF PERSON CAN GO IN THESE GROUPS WITH ELIGIBILITY
14th September 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

pl provide me the syllabus for ssc exam paper
14th September 2011, 07:37 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

see dear at first you have to read and know your subject very very well. So keep concentration into it and then others.Others mean you have to practice aptitude very well which are generally come in the examination.Every year it is held in between August and October and it is organized by the state Government.The cost of the form is approx Rs 200/- .

all the best.
good day.
14th September 2011, 07:38 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

see dear at first you have to read and know your subject very very well. So keep concentration into it and then others.Others mean you have to practice aptitude very well which are generally come in the examination.Every year it is held in between August and October and it is organized by the state Government.The cost of the form is approx Rs 200/- .

all the best.
good day.
16th September 2011, 09:21 PM

Please give me detail of SSC exam of 2011-2012 How can prepare and also about syllabus.

Please reply

thanks[/QUOTE]
22nd September 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

please give me details of preparing ssc exam?
24th September 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare make a tecnikal assistent ?
please give me a advise how purchase in book ?
4th October 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that ssc gradute level and intermediate exam shedule and in gradute level what we apply in appering sir please give me answer detail
4th October 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

how many paper in s s c exams.i service in indian army in sepoy post .what is syllabus of s s c exams plz reply me thanks.
4th October 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

pl provide me the syllabus for ssc exam paper 2011
23rd October 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for ssc exams
31st October 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for ssc entrance exmto becom completing bsc nursing course
1st November 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

plz provide me the syllabus about Tet
5th November 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i know about ssc examnation. how can we solve the puestion of ssc exam properly
19th November 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Details about SSC exam? How to prepare for it? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
20th November 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

can u say the procedure,how to apply for this post?
25th November 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the full detail about SSC and also about the syllabus on my
25th November 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Please give me detail of SSC exam. How can prepare and also about syllabus.

Please reply

thanks
kirti
25th November 2011, 06:42 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawand3s View Post
please give me detail of ssc exam. How can prepare and also about syllabus.

Please reply

thanks
to prepare for ssc exam ssc exam just go through previous years 10 years questions,,,concentrate on current affairs , mathematics , general science,,,data interpration...good luck..
13th December 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

tell me how to prepare for ssc xam for 12th pass student
21st December 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Plz gv me d syllebus of ssc in biosc.pass in 2012 n the date of the exam.plz rply.thanku
27th December 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratalalavanya View Post
hey first give the total details about the exam i mean the expansion of SSC
heyy i m bcom student , i m intrested in ssc . my cell no, is 9691146886 . i want ssc exam syllabus 2012 pls help me... thanks
6th January 2012, 11:47 AM

Please give me detail of SSC exam. How can prepare and also about syllabus. & give me details of TET exam.

Please reply

thanks
25th January 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

dear,
i need study material for ssc exam preparation.....
15th February 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

please send me detailed syllabus of ssc in my email id
22nd February 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Mam, ple tell me how to can apply SSC Exam? and which Period of month ssc exam calfor from ssc? and details of Tier 1 &Tier 2 syllabus ple sent my E-mAIL ID Sir,Thanking you sir
10th March 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

please send me all the details about ssc...........
17th March 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam

i am a B.sc. student. i am interested in ssc. i want u know something about this.plz ............... rply, on 7876502182.
27th March 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi.....i m M.com. Student..plezz tell me about s.s.c..like prepration,syllabus....on my no.9887960427
11th April 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

can somebody help me regarding SSC exam my cell no is 8989621726
13th April 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi.... my name malti ,i have completed my 12th standard in commerce so i wanna know whether i can attain the ssc exam or not . if yes thn please send me the courses details which all subject i have to follow for preparation.

my email id: [email protected] , plz reply me on the provided email address.

Thanks.
18th May 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

My name is Jhillipuspa Nayak,i need some additional informations regarding SSC,Having anybody?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?