17th December 2016, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the ranking of Providence Girls Higher Secondary School, Calicut? How to take admission in 11th standard?

Hello sir, I want to take admission in Providence Girls Higher Secondary School, Calicut. Please tell me what is the ranking of this school in Calicut? How to take admission in 11th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best Schools in Calicut to study 11th with Science stream? Is Providence Girls' Higher Secondary School, Kozhikode best to study 11th with Science? How to get admission?
  2. List of best girls higher secondary school in Chennai with hostel facility?
  3. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Kolkata? Does it provides coaching for JEE Main? -- [New]
  6. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  7. Can I change my school after 10th exam while am preparing for IIT?
  8. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  9. Percentage required in 10th to get admission in 11th at Mother's Public School, Odisha? Is there girls hostel available in this school?
  10. How to prepare for the entrance exam in Green Park Matriculation higher secondary school, Namakkal?
  11. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  12. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission in KG and 1st standard at Satya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  17. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
15th January 2017, 12:48 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the ranking of Providence Girls Higher Secondary School, Calicut? How to take admission in 11th standard?

Providence girls higher secondary school is one of the best school in Calicut. It has very good faculty and environment. The management is good. Well groomed school and helps the students in smart learning.

To take admission in this school in class 11th, you have to apply by filling the application form. Visit school during office hours between Monday to Friday for collecting the form. The procedure of admission starts soon after the result of class 10th board exam.
31st May 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the ranking of Providence Girls Higher Secondary School, Calicut? How to take admission in 11th standard?

List of school which will give admission who had scored 76percent marks in CBSE board exam 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?