4th September 2016, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

List of Kendria Vidyalaya of Bihar and seats reserved for handicapped candidate

Respected sir, I am handicapped student and want to apply for Kendria Vidyalaya of Bihar. Please provide me list of Kendria Vidyalaya of Bihar and seats reserved for handicapped candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any reserved seats for handicapped Candidates in M.Sc course?
  2. How many seats are reserved in Allahabad University for handicapped candidate to do Ph.D in Botany?
  3. Any reservation in IIT for disabled?
  4. List of Women Polytechnic colleges in Patna? How much seats are reserved for PWD candidate? -- [New]
  5. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped? I am a B.Tech mechanical student
  6. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped students through AIPMT? Minimum cutoff required in AIPMT Mains
  7. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped students through AIPMT? Minimum cutoff required in AIPMT mains
  8. Can i get admission in KIIT after scoring 18315 rank in KIITEE? Which branch would I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many seats are available for handicapped person?
  10. Information about class 6 admission in Navodya School Chandigarh
  11. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
  12. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  13. When would the application forms be available in market for MBBS course? What's the exam date for the same? How many seats are reserved for the Bihar candidates?
  14. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  15. Am i eligible for MBA after scoring 49% in degree?
  16. Candidates belonging to Rajasthan State eligible for the entrance test? List of seats reserved for other states institutionwise?
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of DCECE?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission under handicapped quota of Kendrya Vidyalaya, Patna if 40% visually handicapped?
21st December 2016, 08:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Kendria Vidyalaya of Bihar and seats reserved for handicapped candidate

You can apply for admission at following Kendriya Vidyalaya in Bihar

1. Kendriya Vidyalaya, Air Force Station Bihta Patna, Danapur, Bihar 801103
Phone: 06115 250041

2. Kendriya Vidyalaya, Professor's Colony Road, Near State Bank Of India, Mahatma Gandhi Nagar, Kankarbagh, Patna, Bihar 800020, Phone: 0612 2353788

3. Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bailey Road, Rajbansi Nagar, Patna, Bihar 800014, Phone: 0612 2295595

4. Kendriya Vidyalaya, Danapur Cantt Patna Distt, Danapur, Bihar 801503, Phone: 098356 20256

5. Kendriya Vidyalaya, B.S.F Camp. Khagra, Kishanganj, Bihar 855107, Phone: 064562 23032
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?