24th November 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission under handicapped quota of Kendrya Vidyalaya, Patna if 40% visually handicapped?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th exam and want to take admission in Kendrya Vidyalaya, Patna. I am 40% visually handicapped. Am I eligible to take admission under handicapped quota?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the height criteria for physically handicapped candidates in government jobs? -- [New]
  2. Jobs vacancies in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. for Electrical engineering candidate? How to prepare for the exam conducted for selection?
  3. What is the cut off marks asked in government job exams for visually handicapped persons?
  4. Can I be eligible for reservation in government jobs in India? What type of facilities can I get if I am 30% visually handicapped?
  5. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? She has passed Madhyamik -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can 40% Visually Handicapped get government jobs?
  7. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? she has passed madhyamik
  8. Fee structure for visually handicapped in general post?
  9. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  10. Am I eligible to get government jobs if I am 40% visually challenged?
  11. Government job after completing graduation in science and with 70% visually handicapped?
  12. List of Kendria Vidyalaya of Bihar and seats reserved for handicapped candidate
  13. Is there any negative marking in HPPMT entrance exam?
  14. Is there any reserved quota in vacancies for handicapped students in Infosys and Wipro?
  15. Am I eligible for PSU and railway exam(Post of Engineer) if I am a visually handicapped electrical engineering candidate?
  16. Can I get a job in government of Tamiladu if I am 45% visually handicapped and have passed Bachelor of civil engineering?
  17. Is there any quota for handicapped students in any college for BCA?
  18. Am I eligible for Railway Section Engineering Exam and any PSU exam if I am a visually handicapped electrical engineering candidate?
29th November 2016, 07:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission under handicapped quota of Kendrya Vidyalaya, Patna if 40% visually handicapped?

If you are visually handicapped, then surely you will get the benefit of reservation. Most of the central government schools including Kendriya Vidyalaya follow such rules for admission. Just apply for admission, when there is an admission notification.

Most of the seats in KVs are reserved for central government employee's wards. Hence, if you don't come under such category, then you will have lesser chance of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?