17th October 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

List of schools affiliated with Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education which offers H.S. admission with EAMCET preparation in Vijayawada?

I will be appear upcoming 10th Board exam from Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. I need to get admission in any school for 11th standard with Science stream from Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education. But I want admission in that school which provide EAMCET coaching in school premises in Vijayawada. Give me the details of such schools.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get readmission for a candidate who has disqualified in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam? List of Higher Secondary schools offer admission in Guntur and Vijaywada?
  2. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  3. What are the best colleges for BSc in AP after passing 12th?
  4. Which is the best Institution in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh to join for intermediate with IIT foundation? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET if reappeared in intermediate from NIOS Board?
  6. Whether eligible to appear for AIPMT, if intermediate done from Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Is it better to study B.P.Ed for Intermediate female candidate? Detailed information and list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Why I have not received acknowledgement of my application No:40015832 of Gummadi Swarnalatha of Andhra Pradesh sent from Vijayawada so far?
  9. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  10. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  11. Am I eligible for engineering entrance exam after doing 12th with PCMB from National Open School?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard?
  13. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education?
  15. List of colleges which I get seat after completion of EAMCET with 49 marks?
  16. Can i do Engineering in abroad without qualifying EAMCET?
  17. How to study in JNTU? How to get a seat in JNTU Kukatpally
  18. Is NTR university a government or deemed government university?
19th October 2016, 08:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of schools affiliated with Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education which offers H.S. admission with EAMCET preparation in Vijayawada?

List of schools affiliated with Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education which offers H.S admission with EAMCET preparation in Vijayawada are :-

--> Atkinson Senior Secondary High School
Address: Park Road, Convent Street, I Town, Near Railway I Town Station Gate, Tarapet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520001
Phone:0866 256 5790

--> N.S.M.Public School
Address: M.G.Rd, Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Patamata, Benz Circle, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520010
Phone:0866 247 6519

--> Dr. K.K.R’s Gowtham International School

Address: D.No. 59A-21-141/2, R R gardens, High School Road , Opp to APIIC Colony., Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 521104
Phone:091604 44646

--> Sri Chaitanya College
Address: Bandar Road,Ashok Nagar, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520007
Phone:0866 255 4094

--> Sri Chaitanya College
Address: Shop No.40-1-48/2, Bandar Rd, Labbipet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520010
Phone:0866 646 0106

--> Sri Chaitanya Junior College
Address: Sri Chaitanya IIT Academy, Saalipet Road, Penamaluru, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 521137
Phone:0866 651 9643
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?